* Concentrated Extract of Centella Asiatica- Helps to take care of damaged skin
– Centella asiatica is popping up in more and more skin-care products aimed at those with sensitive, inflamed skin. Centella Asiatica and its extracts were recommended as a treatment to improve wound healing and various skin.
* Salmon Extract- Heals wounds by promoting cell generation and helps reduce the chance of having scar marks.
– The salmon egg extract serves as a skin care ingredient that significantly improves characteristics important for perception of skin ageing and health. The efficacy of the treatment is conceivably accounted for by the unique combination of numerous active substances present in the salmon egg extract.
* EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)-Promotes cell growth for fibroblast and keratinocyte and takes care of damaged skin layer.
– EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor), which helps skin clear and more elastic
* Ceramide- Helps to maintain the skin moisturized.
– Ceramides help hold skin together by forming a protective layer that limits moisture loss and protects against visible damage from pollution and other environmental stressors.
* D-panthenol as a moisturizer. But it’s also included as a softening, soothing, and anti-irritant agent. It also helps your skin build up a barrier against irritation and water loss.
Ingredient : EGF (RH-Oligopeptide), Centella asiatica extract, Salmon Egg Extract, Ceramide,D-panthenol
Shelf life : 3 years